Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
27th Street Bridge Project traffic impacts will begin starting next week. Plan ahead for delays and allow extra time when travelling through the area, especially during peak times. Access to all nearby businesses remains open.
Know Before You Go: January 14-19
• Expect short, intermittent holds on the bridge and on S. Grand Ave. for trucks entering and exiting the work area. Allow extra travel
• On Monday, January 14, from approximately 7 AM to 5:30 PM, one lane will be closed on the bridge and traffic will be in an alternating one-way configuration. Delays anticipated.
• Throughout the week, expect intermittent holds on the bridge and on S. Grand Ave. for trucks entering and exiting the work area. Allow extra travel time through the area.
• Expect intermittent holds and delays on Atkinson Trail near the current bridge. Trail users should follow flagger instructions and detour signs or use an alternate route.
• Crews are working on clearing the construction area, removing street light poles and will be trenching for utility work.
Save the Date: Tuesday, February 5
Please join the project team for a community information meeting the Glenwood Community Center. Drop-in is 5:30-7 PM with a short presentation at 6 PM followed by a Q&A session. Learn more about the project including timeline, work activities and traffic and river impacts. Light refreshments